28th Annual Kentucky State Dual Wrestling Championship
Saturday, January 26th, 2019
Lindsey Wilson College – Holloway Health and Wellness Center and Bigger Gymnasium. Located at 398 Williams Street, Columbia, KY 42728
Small School Division
Weigh-ins start at 8:00 AM Central Time
First round action begins at 9:00 AM Central Time
$ 225 entry fee, made payable to Kentucky Wrestling Coaches Association
Friday evening team workouts will be scheduled through Coach Ruff
Scheduling of Matches – using 4 mats
The schedule will be distributed at the tournament.
12 Participating Teams
Union County Scott Sheldon Clark
Fort Campbell Harrison County Ashland
Wayne County Desales Larue County
McCreary Central Western Hills John Hardin
● First 3 rounds will be wrestled within the pool
● Winners of each pool will wrestle for 1st through 4th place
● Second place teams will wrestle for 5th through 8th place
● 3rd place teams will wrestle for 9th through 12th place
● All teams are guaranteed 4 duals during the day.
● Each team can weigh in a maximum of 21 wrestlers
● Seeding Criteria is attached.
Hotel Info: Sleep Inn -350 Dohoney Trace.- Columbia, Ky 42728 (270-380-1200)
Best Western 710 Bomar Heights, Columbia, Ky 42728 (270-384-9744)
IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE 2019 KENTUCKY STATE DUAL WRESTLING CHAMPIONSHIP ALL COACHES MUST BE A MEMBER OF THE KENTUCKY WRESTLING COACHES ASSOCIATION.
Seed meeting will be held via conference call: Large school, Jan 25th 7PM CST, Small School Jan. 24th, 7PM CST.
Conference Bridge is 267-930-4000, Pin 870-393-848